After growing up in Connecticut learning how to hang upside down from her favorite tree and play baseball in the back lot, Jackie Giffin left for college in Boston and lost a few rough edges as she earned her teaching degree at Simmons College.
Married right out of college, job transfers kept Jackie Giffin traveling around the country. She taught math in Boston, Virginia, Chicago, and LA, taught computer software applications to corporate groups in Chicago and eventually began to sell residential real estate in Michigan where she obtained her broker's license.
After relocating to the East Bay, she decided to earn her California license and return to real estate. Her emphasis has always been to serve her clients in the best way possible, so she has taken many classes and earned extra certifications to that end.
Jackie is a winner of the Leading Edge real estate award and is a top producer in her office. Her testimonials confirm she is a real estate expert with proven market knowledge. Jackie excels at managing the entire buying and selling process, including hiring and managing painters, contractors, stagers, cleaning crews, and movers as appropriate to improve a home's value prior to sale.
If Jackie Giffin can be of help to you, whether assisting with the many aspects of selling your home or finding the perfect spot for you to hang your hat, please contact her. She urges you to contact her references. Below are several recent testimonials.
- It wasn't just the closing process that was great. You really shined when it came to pulling everything together to make the unit come across so beautifully. So thank you for all the outstanding care and diligence to get 2225 Pine Knoll Drive #4 sold so quickly. I will always be indebted.
- You have been one of the few sales people we have worked with over the years that is well informed. We appreciate the knowledge you have shown us. Any friends that require a good agent will be referred to you.
- Jackie is knowledgeable, very responsible and has a high level of customer service. She provides the type of service that everyone wishes they could find in a real estate agent.
- We were fortunate to have had the professional real estate services of Ms. Giffin…. Jackie guided us through the selection process, the purchase process, and the closing process. Her attention to detail was invaluable throughout the cycle and we were able to close at the exact date we needed. Jackie made herself available at all times, weekends included, and was always there to answer our questions.
- Jackie did a terrific job showing us around Rossmoor and finding us the perfect new home. She was calm and efficient during the negotiations and closing. We love her!